Well, UK Games Expo is just 50 days away. What can you do in that amount of time?
Here’s my list!
- Be married a year longer (Our Wedding Anniversary is just days away)
- Have an Easter Weekend (Two days working, one day gaming)
- Get a year older and have the associated gig, meal, night out and day trip to Thorpe Park that goes with it!
- Celebrate International TableTop Day
- Celebrate some good friends birthdays (Happy Birthday Saff, Rhi, Emma and Ryan!)
- Multiple gaming sessions
- Celebrate my husband's birthday (including an all day Brighton Manhunt round town)
- Head off to Denver for five days of heavy gaming goodness at Heavy Con
- Return to the UK and sleep for two days
- Set off for Birmingham NEC for four days of fun!
In fifty days a fox could get pregnant and give birth, mice, pigeons and hamsters could do it twice! You could also grow a turnip, or a beet (no, this isn’t the latest Uwe Rosenberg game!)